The Putzmeister TK 50 has more horsepower for a wide variety of concrete placing jobs. (2″ system available)
Choose the SP 750-18 for the harshest mixes with up to 1.5 aggregate. Also works well for shotcrete projects.
With 1100 PSI Pumping Pressure this pump is made for grout, lightweight concrete, concrete, flowable fill and more. (2″, 3″ or 4″ system available)
The Putzmeister TK 50 has more horsepower for a wide variety of concrete placing jobs. (2″, 3″ or 4″ system available)
Why use a TRAILER PUMP?
Save Time and Money, Increase Profits
- For the vast majority of applications, trailer pumps save contractors significant amount of money compared to boom pump services.
- A concrete trailer pump allows for faster and more accurate placement of concrete than with labor alone. Contractors who regularly pump concrete benefit from labor savings of up to 50% compared to truck dumping. Reallocate labor to tomorrow’s tasks!
- More concrete, placed faster and more accurately improves your bottom line.
Placement Accessibility and Endless Applications
- Trailer pumps are extremely mobile, allowing concrete to be pumped in tight access or limited access areas.
- A wide array of materials can be pumped through our pumps including grout, shotcrete and various concrete mixes.
- Applications include, just to mention a few, pool construction, slabs, foundations, retaining walls, soil stabilization, uphill, downhill, bridges…